We welcome you as a possible future visitor to El Cortijo Club de Campo in Gran Canaria. El Cortijo has ideal playing conditions all year round. We would ask that you read our Rules of Etiquette for Visitors as acceptance of these.
For full rates list please press here: Rates 2020
|Price in Euros||High Season||Low Season*|
|Green-Fee 18 holes||€ 100,00||€ 55,00|
|Green-Fee 18 holes, under 18s||€ 50,00||€ 30,00|
|Green-Fee 9 holes||€ 65,00||€ 38,00|
|Green Fee Twilight||–||€ 40,00|
|Green Fee 18 holes (5 days)||€ 375,00||€ 225,00|
|Unlimited Golf Green Fee (7 days)||€ 500,00||€ 300,00|
|Buggy rental||€ 35,00||€ 35,00|
|Electric trolley rental||€ 12,00||€12,00|
|Trolley rental||€ 4,00||€ 4,00|
|Golf clubs rental||€ 40,00||€40,00|
|Practice balls (50 units)||€ 3,00||€ 3,00|
(*) Low season: From May 1st until September 30th.
Rules of Etiquette
El Cortijo Club de Campo is a private members’ Club which welcomes visitors . The Club maintains a policy of strict application of the rules of etiquette, which are set out below:
- Clothing must be in keeping with the game of golf. Being on the golf course and in the Clubhouse wearing a swimming costume or tennis trousers and with no shirt or a collarless shirt is prohibited. The use of spikeless golf shoes is compulsory.
- The maximum permitted handicap is 28 for men and 36 for ladies. A handicap certificate for each player must be presented to the Caddy Master’s office. If such a certificate is not presented, the player may not go out on the course to play.
- Players must present themselves on the first tee at least 5 minutes in advance. If they arrive after their tee time they will lose it and will not be entitled to reimbursement of the green fee.
- Groups must be made up of four players. All matches of one, two or three persons may be reorganized.
- Running electric or hand carts over the tees and between the bunkers and the green is prohibited.
- Every player must repair ball marks, seed divots and rake bunkers.
- The maximum time to complete a round of 18 holes is 4 hours 10 minutes. Groups that have fallen behind must give way to the group following them. The Marshal in charge of controlling their match will issue a maximum of two warnings, and in the event of a third warning the group may be obliged to leave the course and will not be entitled to reimbursement of the green fee paid.
- Bringing pets into the Club is strictly prohibited.